Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sunday, 2/15

2/15

Sunday

I tried to sleep in but by 11:30 AM I give up. I need sleeping lessons from the girls—they went to be way before me and are still sleeping! When you get to bed at 6:30 AM, you get a late start on the day ; ). I’m also a little slow moving. I’m supposed to go to the Sufi concert with Nicole and Bridget in the evening, but as the day wears on my energy level wears out. I cancel out, work on homework and the DVDs and am in bed sleep by 10 PM. I hated to cancel out and hope that I can get together with Bridget and Nicole during the week. Bridget is a nai player visiting Nicole from New York for the week. I know her from Arabic Music Retreat and Jawaahir Dance Company shows. Inshal’ Allah.

 

2 comments:

  1. Patricia, it sounds like you have TWO full time jobs!! Your day-time SCHOOL job...and your nighttime "lets see what fun I can find" job!!
    Thanks for the blog! its just great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding fun should be your primary focus! ;) Kidding! I hope you are able to find a good balance. You have been awarded such an amazing opportunity. You have the rest of your life to sleep. LIVE IT UP! Thanks for the blog, it gives us all a chance to share the experience with you.

    ReplyDelete